- "Legal Memorandum": the present terms or conditions;
- "web site" or "site": homepage of the site www.purity.ae and of the site www.purity.ae and internet pages contained therein or other assembly of information and/or applications managed by PURITY and/or made available with access through IT devices such as PCs, notebooks, pocket PCs, cellular phones, digital cameras, televisions or other network devices for connected or wireless networks.
- "content": web pages, text documents, editorial content, communications, plans, graphics, images and photographs, data banks, software and any other audio-visual material of any form and type whatsoever;
- "services": all those functions, devices, applications, information or other services available through this website;
- "visitor" or "user": any person accessing the website, with or without permission of PURITY or who, not being registered, uses the website.
- "framing": insertion of the “selected” (linked) page, belonging to a given site, inside a different "selector" (linking) site;
- "deep link": the direct recall within one website to a particular page of a different website, without the need to go through the latter site’s home page.
Procedures and conditions for use of the website
Any person entering this website or using it in any way whatsoever accepts that he or she will be bound without restrictions by the conditions therein specified. Should any such person not accept these conditions or not intend to be bound by same, he or she shall not be regarded as authorized to access this website or to use or download any material from said website.
PURITY reserves the right at any time to update or modify these conditions as well as the procedures for use of the website, without any requirement to provide advance notice. Where the conditions are so modified, access to the website shall imply an undertaking to comply with the conditions as modified.
All content published or present on the website, including their selection and organization as well as the layout and design of the website, are protected by the rules relating to privacy (Legislative Decree 30/6/2003, no. 196), by the law on copyright (Law 22/4/1941, no. 633, as modified by Legislative Decree 29/12/1992 no. 518, on the legal Protection of software) and by other national and international regulations relating to the protection of intellectual and industrial property, including subsequent modifications and integrations.
Ownership of rights
PURITY has exclusive ownership of and competence for this website; the relevant internet domain name has been formally assigned in accordance with the methods and procedures in force at the time of request of such assignment.
The following should be noted:
- manager/owner as well as provider of the site: PURITY;
- the domain name was registered by PURITY.
Content and purpose of the site
The content of the website has been cleared for compliance with the laws of U.A.E. and with European Union directives, including directives for the protection of literary and artistic works, and it is targeted towards national and international users.
The site’s function is to ensure the internet publication, for purposes of information and publicity, of news relating to the company PURITY and the Group to which it belongs, as well as for provision of online services.
PURITY clarifies in particular that:
- the "projects" area is aimed at identifying a number of significant areas of application for PURITY products;
- the "PURITY publications" area presents catalogues and other publishing products online, whose copyrights belong to PURITY.
PURITY confirms the following:
- that it applies appropriate procedures to guarantee standards of precision, completeness, adequacy, updating and timely relevance with regard to the information contained in the website;
- that it undertakes in the shortest possible time to eliminate any technical or typographical errors;
- that it reserves the right at any time to make changes, without notice and at its discretion, to the content and to the operational procedures of the website and of the services offered;
- that it cannot be held liable for any inaccuracies, errors, updating delays.
The content of the website and all parts of same may be reproduced (even only in part or quoting the source) only with the prior written consent of PURITY.
Prohibited activities – Consequences
Without prejudice to any right or power belonging to third parties, PURITY reserves the right to take legal action in the event that any of these prohibited activities in fact occur.
Where infringements occur in the conditions of use of the website, PURITY reserves the right without prior notice to take any corrective measures, including exclusion of the visitor/user from access to the website and its services, and the removal of any material placed in the website by the same visitor/user, without undertaking any responsibility in the matter, whether direct or indirect.
PURITY undertakes to collaborate wherever possible with the competent Authorities, also with a view to the due identification of persons who have committed any offence whatsoever.
Links to other websites
The PURITY website may contain links to other websites belonging to third parties.
Linking to other sites involves voluntarily leaving the PURITY website and being directed to the internet web pages of websites different from this website.
PURITY undertakes to request prior authorization in order to link to any website belonging to third parties.
Users who, using links present in the website, decide to enter other linked websites assume all the risks associated with this selection; PURITY is not responsible for the content of any websites accessible through links which are not under the control of PURITY.
Save as otherwise agreed with third parties concerned, PURITY reserves the right at any time to eliminate any link or link program.
Any user who might wish to insert in his own homepage a link to this website should seek authorization from PURITY by submitting a written request to this effect to the Legal Office, at the head office in Dubai. PURITY reserves the right to evaluate this request and to grant or withhold its authorisation at its own absolute discretion; PURITY also reserves the right to take legal action against any person who introduces a link/links without prior authorisation.
Similarly, recourse to the technique of "framing" is prohibited.
Neither PURITY (a term which for the purposes of this paragraph is deemed to include also the directors, auditors, employees, agents and consultants of PURITY), nor any other Licensor of PURITY, may be held liable for actions and/or damage which may be suffered by the user and/or by third parties from the use of this website and/or its content.
PURITY cannot be held liable for any actions and/or damage which may be caused by any actions legitimately undertaken by it in order to tackle the aforementioned forbidden activities.
Moreover, PURITY cannot be held liable for problems caused to the user by interruptions, suspensions, delays or other faults or trouble in providing the service, where these are due to the provision of electricity or telephone/IT services, or due to other causes associated with the technical means through which the content is transmitted, and which are not within the control of PURITY.
PURITY, notwithstanding its own continual efforts to enhance the services offered, cannot be held liable to third parties for the absolute accuracy or consistent up-to-dateness of the content of this website.